My name is Joy. I’m a student and a freelance writer in my free time. English has always been close to my heart and the fact that I can use it every day and implement it in my daily life is more than amazing. Other activities I am interested in are playing an instrument /guitar/ and art studies.
Redrix's Broadsword Guide
Here you can buy D2 Redrix’s Broadsword Weapon Farm Boost. Redrix’s Broadsword is for sure the best PVP Legendary Kinetic Pulse Rifle (Kinetic slot). This product gives an opportunity to receive the Full Orientation Legendary Ques t or select manually quest steps you need by choosing the option “Custom Orientation Legendary Quest”. I recently decided to grind for the first pinnacle weapon added to Destiny 2, Redrix's Broadsword. The quest can be quite intimidating, but follow my tips to.
With the release of the expansion „Forsaken“, the developers shared new information on the new weapons. Read our Redrix's Broadsword guide to know more about it.
This weapon is unlocked by doing a quest in the Crucible. The weapon will look like a replica of Redrix’s Claymore, which is probably the most exclusive reward from PvP in the current season of the game. You can learn about it in our Redrix's Broadsword guide.
If you want to be on of the lucky guys who own that weapon but you find it time-consuming or hard we can have Redrix's Broadsword pulse rifle for you with our Destiny 2 Redrix's Broadsword Boost Service.
Since the existence of Destiny 2 Redrix’s Broadsword was confirmed, fans have been sharing polarizing opinions on the matter. Some of them question the need for a weapon like this, and others wonder what it will take, to acquire it.
The developers answered that they want more of the players to have a chance of experiencing the perk combo “Outlaw/Desperado”. However, this reply didn’t satisfy players, who think that cloning the Redrix’s Claymore is unnecessary. Especially after what players had to do, to get the previous gun. It is a lot of work to do to get the Redrix's Broadsword pulse rifle.
The quest for the Destiny 2 Redrix’s Broadsword in a few steps:
Reforging The Broadsword
1) You have to kill 200 enemies with a final blow from a Pulse Rifle in the Crucible
2) You have to get to the “Heroic” valor rank
3) You have to earn 75 double-plays in the Crucible
4) You have to kill 150 enemies with a precision final blow from a Pulse Rifle
5) You have to kill 50 enemies with an arc final blow
You have to kill 50 enemies with a solar final blow
You have to kill 50 enemies with a void final blow
All in the Crucible
6) You have to do 25 matches in “Quickplay” /rotators included/ mode
You have to do 25 matches in “Competitive” mode
You have to do 25 matches in “Rumble” mode
7) You have to finish 20 bounties in the Crucible
8) You have to reset valor rank five times during one season
9) You have to go to Lord Shaxx, to receive your reward
These are all the steps, which players have to complete in this quest. This time, it rids players from the pressure of climbing the PvP ladder. Despite that the time spent in the Crucible is essential, high-skilled players will still get through the quest faster and easier. The hardest parts should be having to reset valor rank 5 times and completing the 75 double plays.
Redrix Broadsword Stats
In Conclusion - Destiny 2 Redrix's Broadsword
Even after the developers revealed the steps of the Redrix’s Broadsword pulse rifle quest, some fans remain unhappy. Mainly, it is because of the time-consuming nature of the quest.
Developers, on the other hand, promise that better weapons will come out in the future. In the end, it is apparent that they want only for players, who are persistent and take the game seriously, to be able to own that gun. Still, only a happy few will probably get their hands on Destiny 2 Redrix’s Broadsword.
- Claymore is shelved on the 4th. (Twitter)
- SBMM isn't on in Quickplay. (Twitter)
ON REDRIX'S WEAPONS:
Yesterday, we announced the goal of removing time pressure associated with Glory ranks, and that Pinnacle Crucible rewards will be awarded via quests starting in Season 4.
Redrix’s Claymore will remain exclusive to Season 3. The Redrix’s Broadsword will be available through a pinnacle weapon questline in Season 4 offered by Lord Shaxx. To set expectations, here are the quest steps that must be completed in order to acquire Redrix’s Broadsword:
Redrix's Broadsword Quest Steps
• In the Crucible. Defeat 200 opponents with Pulse Rifle final blows.
• Reach Valor Rank “Heroic”
• In the Crucible. Earn 75 Double Plays.
• In the Crucible. Defeat 150 opponents with precision final blows from any Pulse Rifle.
• In the Crucible, defeat 50 opponents with Arc final blows
• In the Crucible, defeat 50 opponents with Solar final blows
• In the Crucible, defeat 50 opponents with Void final blows
• Complete 25 Crucible matches in Quickplay (Rotators count)
• Complete 25 Crucible matches in Competitive
• Complete 25 Crucible matches in Rumble
• Complete 20 Crucible Bounties
• Reset your Valor rank 5 times within a single season
• Visit Lord Shaxx and claim your reward. (Forums)
Q. Does resetting your valor rank counts retroactively. For example if i reset the rank 2 times before the step does it count for the quest step or no?
Destiny 2 Redrix Broadsword Quest Steps
Nope. (Twitter) (See below under 'Kevin' for more on this)
Destiny 2 Redrix's Broadsword Quest
- Valor Rank resets only count during the season in which you have the quest in your inventory. Past resets will NOT count towards this. (Twitter)
- Any rank related objective can be completed anytime during the season and will count once you hit a step that requires it. Making Valor progress during the early steps still makes progress towards the later step. So capitalize on those booster weekends and the changes to Valor win streaks in Competitive. If you keep grinding Comp you’ll get a full Valor streak and keep it even on loss.(Twitter)
Q. Does this mean that if I reset my valor twice while working on the quest it’ll count towards the later step? Believe you said no in this case? Just kinda confused with this.
It will still count so long as all 5 are done in the same season. This is only the case with the rank objectives. (Twitter)
Q. Am I right in thinking that theoretically if I am at the reset valor stage but do not complete it in season 4 I can do it in season 5?
Q. Let's say while a player completes step 1, does that produce progress on step 4 once they reach it? Or is it a clean slate for each step?
Destiny 2 Redrix Broadsword Quest Tips
Clean slate. Earn it. (Twitter)
Q. Are all quest steps available to complete? or do i need to complete step 1 to access step 2?
Step by step. (Twitter)
Q. After getting my Claymore I went into comp solo and am now at 2090, I take it I'll still get the emblem tied to getting the Claymore/reaching fabled or do I need to get back to 2100?
Just getting Claymore and hitting Fabled is enough. Deranking will not hurt that. (Twitter)