Frequently Asked Questions
EASEUS Partition Master Home Edition is a Freeware software in the category System Utilities developed by EASEUS. It was checked for updates 2,953 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month. The latest version of EASEUS Partition Master Home Edition is 13.00, released on. EaseUS Partition Master Free Edition has been a go-to recommendation for a powerful yet easy-to-use disk management utility that just happens to be free. Read More Partition Master Free Edition addresses the home users and brings three powerful and precise tools to the table: Partition Manager, Partition Recovery Wizard and Disk & Partition Copy. Easeus Partition Master Home Edition 12.5 - Download Easeus Partition Master Home Edition 12.0 - Easeus Partition Master Home Edition 11.10.
- How to wipe the disk with EaseUS Partition Master?
- You can use the Wipe feature to wipe out a disk with EaseUS Partition Master, which alternately overwrites the disk by 0x00 and random digit according to the wipe times. In most cases, the data cleaned with this feature are not able to be retrieved.
- Is it a mandatory upgrade when a newer major version is released, like from ver 12 to ver 13?
- Nope, we will not force you to upgrade the product. You can either continue with the old version, or pay to upgrade to the new version. If you have purchased the Free Lifetime Upgrade package, the major upgrades are for free.
- What should I prepare before resizing the partition?
- On the partition that is going to be operated, there might be some files being occupied by other programs. To ensure a successful operation, we suggest that you close all the unnecessary software before resizing that partition. Otherwise, EaseUS Partition Master will detect the partition being locked by the other software and require a reboot to resize the partition under boot mode.
- Will the “Migrate OS” feature transfer the Windows system files only or the whole C drive?
- To ensure that the migrated system will boot normally, the Migrate OS feature will transfer all the files in the system and the boot partitions. Generally, the boot partition is the C drive so the transfer will include all the files in C.
Easeus Partition Master Home Edition
Easeus Partition Master Home Edition 12.5 Download
- If I couldn’t boot my computer, can I use EaseUS Partition Master to check the partition status?
- You can create a WinPE disk with a paid copy of EaseUS Partition Master. It can help you boot the PC prior to Windows to check the partition status on a problematic computer.