Its not possible to decompile new build files manually without the aid of computer systems, this codes are well encrypted via complicated systems. To only way to bypass this is by using some software which are available in the market. EX4 TO MQ4 Decompiler 4.0.401.1 Full screenshot EX TO MQ Decompiler is a useful tool that was designed in order to provide you with a simple means of recovering your. 2017 update decompile ex.4 tomql 4 converter. See more of Ex4 to mql4 on Facebook. Decompiler Ex4 to mq4 4.0.509.zip 1.02 mb, 118 downloads since 2017-04-18 To download Forex robots, you must login to your account or register a new account. Login » Register for FREE ». Hi Thomas2k17, do not be deceived or fooled. It is not possible to convert EX4 to MQ4 manually by a forex developer, latest built files have multiple layers of encryption which makes it very difficult to decrypt manually. I have been burnt severally while paying and testing on different websites.
Here we explain what the decompiling process is, as well as in what cases it can be useful. If you want to know what is the process of decompilation then you should read the full post.
Disclaimer: This article is merely informative and in no case encourages the decompilation of a file or offers decompilation services. So please refrain from contacting us to request this or any other related service as this violates MetaQuotes Software Corp’s copyrighted works and intellectual property.
|What is decompile or decompiling process?|
|Source code and executable file in MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|In what cases do I need to decompile a program?|
|Some useful tips|
What is decompile or decompiling process?
Basically, decompiling is obtaining the source code of an executable program. This definition would be enough for a programmer. For people without basic programming skills, it is necessary to explain more in depth.
The source code is what the programmer has written. That is, it is those lines of characters (sometimes ordered) that the programmer shows you, and that you can not understand, even if you nod your head.
Instead, the executable file is what the computer understands. This file is obtained by compiling the source code. This is necessary because the computer does not “speak” the same language as humans. So we could say that, when compiling, we make a kind of “translation” of what the programmer has written to what the computer understands.
In summary, compiling is “translating” the code written by the programmer (source code) into a language that is comprehensible by the computer (executable file). Likewise, decompile would be the inverse process. That is, obtain the code written by the programmer (source) from the program used by the computer (executable).
Source code and executable file in MetaTrader 4 (MT4)
In the specific case of MT4, there are two file formats: ‘.ex4’ for the executable files (e.g., ‘Accelerator.ex4’) and ‘.mq4’ (e.g., ‘Accelerator.mq4’) for the source code. These are the types of files that are usually stored in the corresponding folders of the MT4 platform. However, the MT4 platform only uses the executable files, so that only these files are necessary to use an EA, an indicator or any other MT4 program. The source code is only used by a programmer to make corrections, adjustments, modifications or improvements in the MT4 program.
EX4 files are primarily based on:
- MetaQuotes Software Corp. proprietary protection system based on bytecode of MQL4 programming language;
- encryption of all data blocks and special obfuscation methods aimed against hackers;
- additional protection against reversing and cracking with VM Protect (http://vmpsoft.com)
The MQL4 programming language permits making complete applications which may be passed, sold and leased. Each such associate application has the EX4 file extension and is protected against decompilation using special software protection system. The following restrictions apply to such files: modification, disassembly and decompilation of EX4 files.
The above-mentioned protection system is a standalone application exclusive rights to which belong to MetaQuotes Software Corp. Having said that, we urge you to respect the aforementioned rights, as well as intellectual property and copyrights.
In what cases do I need to decompile a program?
These are some of the most common cases:
- To modify, correct and/or improve an MT4 program.
- To recover a lost source code.
- It is very useful to learn MQL4 programming. MQL4 is the programming language used in MetaTrader 4.
- Unfortunately, it is also used to appropriate the work done by other programmers.
Let’s see a practical example. Suppose you want to take an MT4 program to MT5, so you must convert your MQL4 code into MQL5 code. In this case, you need the source code of the MQL4 program in order to convert it into MQL5. If you only have the executable file (file with ex4 extension), then you need to decompile this file to get the source code (file with mq4 extension).
Ex4 To Mq4 Download
Some useful tips
Ex4 File To Mq4 Converter
- You don’t need the source code (mq4 file) in order to build an MT4 Expert Advisor (EA) based on an indicator. In fact, an MT4 EA only uses the compiled file (ex4 extension). Thus, no matter if you have the indicator source code, our MT4 programmers will be able to develop an MT4 EA only with the ex4 file.
- Do you know that we can implement alerts and notifications for an indicator even without the source code (mq4 file)? Indeed, a skilled MT4 programmer can develop a new indicator that gets the signals from the original indicator and sends alerts and notifications whenever a signal is triggered. Don’t hesitate to ask us about this interesting option to get alerts from an indicator even without the mq4 file.
The EX4 and the MQ4 files are associated with the MetaTrader 4 trading platform. They both are vital in the online trading at FOREX market. These files can contain program code of expert advisors (EA), indicators or scripts. The difference between them lies in the fact that the files of the first type are executable (*.EX4) and *.MQ4 files contain a source code. Availability of source code in this case is critically important for several reasons. Here are some of them:
- This allows you to understand the logic of the trading program, its algorithm. It is very important because you trust this program to manage your money.
- This enables modify the source code and thereby change the algorithm of EA in accordance with current market requirements.
- This makes it possible to remove any restrictions imposed by developers, such as limiting the time of work or number of trading accounts.
Ex4 To Mq4 2017 Exercises
Some developers betweentimes forget to attach the source code to its products. In these cases requires a decompilation, i.e. files translation from .EX4 to .MQ4 format.