- FlipShare TV is a pretty three-piece system finished in eggshell white with powder blue highlights: a 4.6-inch square round-cornered base unit (or console), an RF remote control, and a USB Wi-Fi.
- Unfortunately, FlipShare is not available on the Mac App Store and it does not work on OS X Lion. You cannot export or edit video files. And even their latest 5.12 version is not properly configured to work on Lion and at the present time, they still don't have updates yet.
To view and adjust FlipShare’s preferences settings, choose Edit, Preferences (Windows), or FlipShare, Preferences (Mac), to display the FlipShare Preferences window. The FlipShare Preferences window contains some or all of the tabs described in the following. Simply click a tab to change the settings options displayed on it. FlipShare General tab. Flipshare is a useful piece of software which can be used to share and organize your digital photos. This is designed specifically for the Flip digital video camera. This software is very simple. 3 New Flipshare 4.5 Features. Flipshare is software that helps you upload, edit, watch and even share your videos with family and friends.
Flipshare On Macbook
Attention: Cisco Systems Inc. formally announced its exit from the Flip business on April 12, 2011. To complete the full exit from the business, Cisco Systems Inc. will no longer provide FlipShare software support for any Flip devices after December 31, 2013. If you currently have content on the FlipShare site that you would like to keep, you must download it to a local drive. Alternatively, you can migrate your content to a third party hosting provider that supports the country in which you're located. If you are having trouble locating a third party site or provider, you can try Givit, a video hosting and storage service. Whether you choose to download to a local drive, use a third party video hosting and storage service of your choice, or use Givit, you will need to migrate all content before December 31, 2013.
Flipshare Mac Download
Cisco Systems Inc. will continue to honor limited warranty claims for all cameras purchased from an authorized reseller.
Flip Video Camera Limited Warranty:
Flip Video Cameras come with a limited warranty. A receipt must be presented to submit a warranty claim. For warranty terms, and conditions, please go to the Flip Warranty site.
This tutorial will guide you through the process of installing the Flip Video software – called FlipShare – in OS X.
- Plug your Flip Video camera into an available USB port on your Mac. Then open up a Finder window. In the DEVICES section, you should now see a volume titled FLIPVIDEO – select it. Inside that volume locate the file titled Start FlipShare.app and double-click it.
- Click the I agree button to agree to the user license agreement.
- Enter your password when prompted.
- FlipShare will start to install itself.
- Once the installation has completed, FlipShare will launch. Close it down.
- Navigate to your Applications folder and make sure that FlipShare is listed. Launch it from here.
- FlipShare will automatically check to see if there’s an upgrade available. Click the Update Now button if one is found.
- Place a check in the box labeled I have read and accept the terms of the License Agreement, and then click the Install button.
- Again, enter your password when prompted.
- FlipShare will now update itself…
- … and once completed, click OK to finish the process.
- FlipShare is now set up and ready to use.