WHY IS WI-FI HACKER 2020 THE BEST WI-FI PASSWORD HACKER?
- Steps to Hack and Crack WPA/WPA2 Wifi Password using Fluxion: Find & Scan the wireless network. Disable the monitor mod. Complete the virtual-Handshake with the network.
- In this section we are going to hack the wifi Password using Reaver Tool So let's start Firstly Install Reaver Tool like many other wifi hacking, we will enable monitor mode so type airmon-ng start wlan0 then type airdump-ng wlan0mon after getting some networks then stop the program now type.
- How to connect to WiFi without Password, ByPass WiFi Password. Kindly follow the instructions given below to help you to Connect to any Secured, Password Protected WiFi without knowing the Password and Hacking any WiFi Router. Requirements-WiFi Port Scanner Tool V4.17 or V4.90.
- Download FREE now - NO SURVEYS NO PASSWORD EXTRA TAGS how to hack facebook passwords facebook hack password hacking facebook passwords how to hack facebook how to hack facebook passwords for free how to hack facebook accounts hack facebook password how to hack a facebook password how to hack facebook passwords facebook hack password hacking.
This course is focused on the practical side of penetration testing without neglecting the theory.Before jumping into hacking you will first learn how to set up a lab and install needed software (works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux), then the Learn Network Hacking From Scratch (WiFi & Wired) course is structured in a way that will take you through the basics of linux, computer systems.
The software is incredibly easy to useIn a few clicks, you can use the software to gain access to any available restricted wireless network. You can simply say the interface of the application was designed to be “dummy proof”.
The fastest software in the marketWi-Fi Hacker 2020 is one of the fastest hacking software in the industry. The application was built on our superior servers and algorithms. Once activated, you can get any restricted wireless networks password in just a few minutes.
Anonymity and No Virus guaranteeThe app comes with an IP cloak feature that ensures that the user of the application remains anonymous to other users of the network. Also, the software comes with a “no virus” guarantee. It is passed through many anti-virus programs to check for any virus before being delivered to our clients.
It works anywhereOur software is worldwide and works at any time in any location. Just find a network and set it on its way. Whether in Europe, Asia, America or the Antarctic, it works the same way and is just as effective! The only requirement it needs to function is an identifiable Wireless network. Be sure to never be locked out of the internet when there is an available wireless network in your area.
24/7 SupportThe internet works round the clock, and so do we. Our support service is available 24/7 to answer your questions and assist you in solving any problems you might encounter using our software. Feel free to contact us.
100% free with no hidden chargesThe app is entirely free to use for our customers. To start using the application, download it, install and start accessing secured WiFi networks.
REVIEWS: Here is what people had to say about using Wi-Fi Hacker:
Wifi password Hacker
Internet access is a must today, but what if you are on the move and can’t get a connection? It can be really frustrating to see networks available but locked behind a password. Not many of us know how to hack wifi by ourselves, so a password protected network is simply out of reach, unless you have access to our wifi hacker and a few minutes of time!Our app lets you gain access to the protected password when you need it. It requires no skills or understanding of wifi technology, it will simply crack the security of any network without you needing to know how to hack wifi. In fact, it takes just one small download of our free app and it does all the work for you with just a simple button press.
Why to use it?
There are many reasons to use our wifi password hacker, testing security of your own wifi network for instance, or simply for use in an emergency if you are left with no connection and need to contact others for safety reasons. You may just want free wifi wherever you happen to be, but whatever the reason is, our software provides the tools you need to get access to internet connexion wherever you happen to be. With our wifi breaker, the huge numbers of wifi networks, at coffee shops, restaurants, hotels and stores all over the world are now your very own hotspots whenever you need them to be. No matter where you travel, you will have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your software will always provide free internet access whenever you need it.
Free of charge
Think of all the customer-only networks you can find around any town. Now you don’t have to spend $5 for a glass of water to get access to Wi-Fi. Just sit outside, use your free Wi-Fi hacker tool and get the same internet access as the customers with just one click. If you are travelling and need to contact family, just find any network, connect and send your messages in minutes. Wi-Fi Hacker 2020 is 100% free with no hidden charges. To start using the application, download it, install and start accessing secured Wi-Fi networks. Join over 1,000 users who enjoy this invaluable internet tool. Have fun and stay connected!
No skills required
The truth is that unless you have a real understanding of the engineering and programming involved in Wi-Fi security, along with an understanding of how computers connect and communicate over Wi-Fi, then it would prove difficult to learn how to be a Wi-Fi password hacker on your own. It’s not just you. Most of us would never be able to crack any network password without help, and that is exactly why this tool exists. It is free because everyone should have access to this tools and be able to access the internet wherever they are.
This however does not mean our app is worthless. Far from it, the value this password hacker delivers, opens up a whole new world of Wi-Fi connectivity to you. Our hacker was created from the ground up to enable anyone at all, no matter what your knowledge of computers is, to access this service.
The system is designed to work with just a single click and putting the power of internet access wherever you want right at your fingertips. Using our tool is easy! A small download onto your device is all it takes. Everything is anti-virus approved and certified so be sure of safety from any threat. The software works off just a single click once you have identified the Wi-Fi network you want to hack.
It is the fastest performing app available today with the power of our unique algorithms to crack passwords as quickly as possible. It also takes care of your privacy as it automatically encrypts your own computer connection to keep you and everything you do completely anonymous and untraceable at all times.
Full support 24/7
Remember with just one click, our app does it all for you automatically. Undoubtedly there is no better hacking app available anywhere that is so easy and effective to use. With our Wi-Fi password hacker, even though it is incredibly easy to use, you are never left alone. We also provide a full support system to help with any questions you may have and any problem you may encounter while using our software. With our customer service support system, you can get help on any information you need and whenever you need it.
This makes this app the best supported of its kind anywhere, not to mention the easiest to use and quickest functioning available as well. A fully certified and supported free software is rare in itself, but one that is so effective at what it does, and as easy to use, really is something new.
If you are ever going to need access to Wi-Fi networks when on the move, then Wi-Fi Password Hacker is the ultimate answer. Download our completely free software today and see just how easy it is to use. It is completely free so you have nothing to lose! With our tool, you do not need to spend another minute searching the web for instructions on how to hack Wi-Fi, instead you have a free tool that can do it all for you and so much more. It does it fast, it does it effectively, and it does it entirely anonymously! For anyone who is not a professional hacker, this is the best solution available right now, our software gives you the power of internet on the move no matter where you are. Easy one click hacking and password hacker that works for you and keeps you secure and safe.
Wireless networks are accessible to anyone within the router’s transmission radius. This makes them vulnerable to attacks. Hotspots are available in public places such as airports, restaurants, parks, etc.
In this tutorial, we will introduce you to common techniques used to exploit weaknesses in wireless network security implementations. We will also look at some of the countermeasures you can put in place to protect against such attacks.
Topics covered in this tutorial
What is a wireless network?
A wireless network is a network that uses radio waves to link computers and other devices together. The implementation is done at the Layer 1 (physical layer) of the OSI model.
How to access a wireless network?
You will need a wireless network enabled device such as a laptop, tablet, smartphones, etc. You will also need to be within the transmission radius of a wireless network access point. Most devices (if the wireless network option is turned on) will provide you with a list of available networks. If the network is not password protected, then you just have to click on connect. If it is password protected, then you will need the password to gain access.
Wireless Network Authentication
Since the network is easily accessible to everyone with a wireless network enabled device, most networks are password protected. Let’s look at some of the most commonly used authentication techniques.
WEP is the acronym for Wired Equivalent Privacy. It was developed for IEEE 802.11 WLAN standards. Its goal was to provide the privacy equivalent to that provided by wired networks. WEP works by encrypting the data been transmitted over the network to keep it safe from eavesdropping.
Open System Authentication (OSA) – this methods grants access to station authentication requested based on the configured access policy.
Shared Key Authentication (SKA) – This method sends to an encrypted challenge to the station requesting access. The station encrypts the challenge with its key then responds. If the encrypted challenge matches the AP value, then access is granted.
WEP has significant design flaws and vulnerabilities.
- The integrity of the packets is checked using Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC32). CRC32 integrity check can be compromised by capturing at least two packets. The bits in the encrypted stream and the checksum can be modified by the attacker so that the packet is accepted by the authentication system. This leads to unauthorized access to the network.
- WEP uses the RC4 encryption algorithm to create stream ciphers. The stream cipher input is made up of an initial value (IV) and a secret key. The length of the initial value (IV) is 24 bits long while the secret key can either be 40 bits or 104 bits long. The total length of both the initial value and secret can either be 64 bits or 128 bits long.The lower possible value of the secret key makes it easy to crack it.
- Weak Initial values combinations do not encrypt sufficiently. This makes them vulnerable to attacks.
- WEP is based on passwords; this makes it vulnerable to dictionary attacks.
- Keys management is poorly implemented. Changing keys especially on large networks is challenging. WEP does not provide a centralized key management system.
- The Initial values can be reused
Because of these security flaws, WEP has been deprecated in favor of WPA
WPA is the acronym for Wi-Fi Protected Access. It is a security protocol developed by the Wi-Fi Alliance in response to the weaknesses found in WEP. It is used to encrypt data on 802.11 WLANs. It uses higher Initial Values 48 bits instead of the 24 bits that WEP uses. It uses temporal keys to encrypt packets.
How To Hacking Wifi Password Without Downloading Anything
- The collision avoidance implementation can be broken
- It is vulnerable to denial of service attacks
- Pre-shares keys use passphrases. Weak passphrases are vulnerable to dictionary attacks.
How to Crack Wireless Networks
Cracking is the process of exploiting security weaknesses in wireless networks and gaining unauthorized access. WEP cracking refers to exploits on networks that use WEP to implement security controls. There are basically two types of cracks namely;
- Passive cracking– this type of cracking has no effect on the network traffic until the WEP security has been cracked. It is difficult to detect.
- Active cracking– this type of attack has an increased load effect on the network traffic. It is easy to detect compared to passive cracking. It is more effective compared to passive cracking.
WEP Cracking Tools
- Aircrack– network sniffer and WEP cracker. Can be downloaded from http://www.aircrack-ng.org/
- WEPCrack– this is an open source program for breaking 802.11 WEP secret keys. It is an implementation of the FMS attack. http://wepcrack.sourceforge.net/
- Kismet- this can include detector wireless networks both visible and hidden, sniffer packets and detect intrusions. https://www.kismetwireless.net/
- WebDecrypt– this tool uses active dictionary attacks to crack the WEP keys. It has its own key generator and implements packet filters. http://wepdecrypt.sourceforge.net/
WPA uses a 256 pre-shared key or passphrase for authentications. Short passphrases are vulnerable to dictionary attacks and other attacks that can be used to crack passwords. The following tools can be used to crack WPA keys.
- CowPatty– this tool is used to crack pre-shared keys (PSK) using brute force attack. http://wirelessdefence.org/Contents/coWPAttyMain.htm
- Cain & Abel– this tool can be used to decode capture files from other sniffing programs such as Wireshark. The capture files may contain WEP or WPA-PSK encoded frames. https://www.softpedia.com/get/Security/Decrypting-Decoding/Cain-and-Abel.shtml
General Attack types
- Sniffing– this involves intercepting packets as they are transmitted over a network. The captured data can then be decoded using tools such as Cain & Abel.
- Man in the Middle (MITM) Attack– this involves eavesdropping on a network and capturing sensitive information.
- Denial of Service Attack– the main intent of this attack is to deny legitimate users network resources. FataJack can be used to perform this type of attack. More on this in article
How To Get Any Wifi Password
Cracking Wireless network WEP/WPA keys
It is possible to crack the WEP/WPA keys used to gain access to a wireless network. Doing so requires software and hardware resources, and patience. The success of such attacks can also depend on how active and inactive the users of the target network are.
We will provide you with basic information that can help you get started. Backtrack is a Linux-based security operating system. It is developed on top of Ubuntu. Backtrack comes with a number of security tools. Backtrack can be used to gather information, assess vulnerabilities and perform exploits among other things.
Some of the popular tools that backtrack has includes;
Cracking wireless network keys requires patience and resources mentioned above. At a minimum, you will need the following tools
A wireless network adapter with the capability to inject packets (Hardware)
- Kali Operating System. You can download it from here https://www.kali.org/downloads/
- Be within the target network’s radius. If the users of the target network are actively using and connecting to it, then your chances of cracking it will be significantly improved.
- Sufficient knowledge of Linux based operating systems and working knowledge of Aircrack and its various scripts.
- Patience, cracking the keys may take a bit of sometime depending on a number of factors some of which may be beyond your control. Factors beyond your control include users of the target network using it actively as you sniff data packets.
How to Secure wireless networks
In minimizing wireless network attacks; an organization can adopt the following policies
- Changing default passwords that come with the hardware
- Enabling the authentication mechanism
- Access to the network can be restricted by allowing only registered MAC addresses.
- Use of strong WEP and WPA-PSK keys, a combination of symbols, number and characters reduce the chance of the keys been cracking using dictionary and brute force attacks.
- Firewall Software can also help reduce unauthorized access.
Hacking Activity: Crack Wireless Password
In this practical scenario, we are going touse Cain and Abel to decode the stored wireless network passwords in Windows. We will also provide useful information that can be used to crack the WEP and WPA keys of wireless networks.
Decoding Wireless network passwords stored in Windows
- Download Cain & Abel from the link provided above.
- Open Cain and Abel
- Ensure that the Decoders tab is selected then click on Wireless Passwords from the navigation menu on the left-hand side
- Click on the button with a plus sign
- Assuming you have connected to a secured wireless network before, you will get results similar to the ones shown below
- The decoder will show you the encryption type, SSID and the password that was used.
Hack Any Wifi Password Free
- Wireless network transmission waves can be seen by outsiders, this possesses many security risks.
- WEP is the acronym for Wired Equivalent Privacy. It has security flaws which make it easier to break compared to other security implementations.
- WPA is the acronym for Wi-Fi Protected Access. It has security compared to WEP
- Intrusion Detection Systems can help detect unauthorized access
- A good security policy can help protect a network.