- The 2016 Lotus Exige V6 Cup R is powered by a supercharged mounted 3.5-liter V6 engine generates 350 horsepower at 7,000 middle rpm and 295 lb-ft. Torque at 4500 rpm. Transfer the power transmission to the rear wheels via a close-ratio six-speed gearbox.
- The Exige V6 Cup is the high powered, low weight, dedicated track car for North America made by Lotus. The lightweight V6 Cup is powered by a 3.5-litre supercharged V6 engine that drives through a 6-speed close-ratio gearbox. Adjustable race suspension and both front and rear anti-roll bars are employed in conjunction with the 4-way adjustable DPM (Dynamic Performance Management) package to.
- Lotus Elise Lotus Exige MK1 Rover MK2 Toyota MK3 Toyota V6/350/380 Power phases Exhaust Brakes Injection Suspension Gearbox Cooling Engine components Engine management Car electric Interieur Exterieur Wheels & tyres Carbon parts Miscellaneous MK3 Toyota Sport 410/Cup 430 Lotus Evora Lotus Eleven Equipment Car Model Blog.
Lotus V6 Cup Suisse
The Exige V6 Cup is the high powered, low weight, dedicated track car for North America made by Lotus. The lightweight V6 Cup is powered by a 3.5-litre supercharged V6 engine that drives through a 6-speed close-ratio gearbox.Adjustable race suspension and both front and rear anti-roll bars are employed in conjunction with the 4-way adjustable DPM (Dynamic Performance Management) package to provide the Exige V6 Cup with crisp handling that works with the driver. All in all, this car wasn't built to drive on a track, it was made to own it.
Lotus Exige V6 Cup R. Lotus Exige V6 Cup R is a 2 seater coupe car. The Lotus Exige V6 Cup R Competitors are: Audi R8 Coupe 5.2 L, Audi A5 2.0 TFSI, Ferrari GTC4Lusso T 3.9L, Ferrari 488 GTB 3.9T V8 and Lotus Exige S Coupe.
*U.S. Spec Model increases HP output from 345 to 355 per Lotus Cars USA.
- Max power: 350 PS (345 hp) at 7,000 rpm*
- Max torque: 400 Nm (295 lbft) at 4,500 rpm
- 0-60 mph: < 3.8 seconds*
- 0-100 km/h: < 4.0 seconds
- Max speed: 170 mph (274 km/h)
- Fuel consumption mpg (I/100 km): Urban 19.5 (14.5)*, Extra urban 37.3 (7.6)*, Combined 28.0 (10.1)*
- CO2 emissions: 236 g/km
ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION
- All alloy, 3.5 litre DOHC V6 VVT-i, 24-valve, equipped with Harrop HTV 1320 supercharger utilizing Eaton TVSTM technology
- Baffled engine sump
- Mid-mounted, transverse, rear wheel drive
- Multi-point sequential fuel injection and direct ignition system
- Lotus Electronic Throttle Control system
- 6 speed manual gearbox with sports ratios
- Constant mesh helical gears and open differential
- BOSCH Electronic Differential Lock (EDL)
CHASSIS AND BODY
- Lightweight, extruded aluminum bonded chassis structure
- Fully independent double wishbone suspension with front and rear anti-roll bar
- T45 steel roll hoop and A-frame
- 2-way adjustable Nitron dampers, front and rear
- Two-piece high performance brake discs with red calipers
- Lotus/BOSCH tuned ABS system
- 4 mode Lotus Dynamic Performance Management (Lotus DPM) system including launch control
- Exhaust bypass valve override switch
- Optimized suspension to suit the Trofeo tyre characteristics
2016 Lotus Exige V6 Cup Specifications
- Aerodynamically optimized front splitter, rear diffuser and wing
- LED front day time running lights with integrated direction indicators
- LED rear lamps with integrated direction indicators
- Gloss black, cast alloy wheels (17' front and 18' rear)
Contact us if interested or to request more information.