Nixplay App is an Android Photography App that is developed by Nixplay and published on Google play store on NA. It has already got around 100,000+ downloads so far with an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 in play store.
Nixplay App requires Android OS version of 3.4 and up. Also, it has a content rating of Everyone , from which one can decide if it is suitable to install for family, kids or adult users.
- Share the moments you capture by sending photos directly to a Nixplay WiFi Frame- Caption the photos you send and add comments to your friends' photos- Send and receive photos from friends and family to display in your frame or theirs- Auto-detect your Nixplay WiFi frame when connected into the same WiFi network and connect with one touch- Control your frame and manage it's settings- Android.
- Organized, hyped and crowd-pleasing Esports events for gamers and observers alike. More immersive features for your ultimate gaming experience Download. Find new games based on popular trends from our community. Wherever you are.
Since Nixplay App is an Android App and cannot be installed on Windows PC or MAC directly, we will show how to install and play Nixplay App on PC below:
Nixplay Sign In
- Firstly, download and install an Android emulator to your PC
- Download Nixplay App APK to your PC
- Open Nixplay App APK using the emulator or drag and drop the .APK file into the emulator to install the App. OR
- If you do not want to download the .APK file you can still play Nixplay App PC by connecting or configuring your Google account with the emulator and downloading the App from play store directly.
If you follow the above steps correctly, you should have the Nixplay App App ready to run on your Windows PC or MAC.
Download Nixplay To Laptop
Nixplay Android latest 3.11.1 APK Download and Install. Send photos directly to a Nixplay WiFi Frame for instant display. Download the mobile Nixplay app from the Apple App Store or from Google Play. Once you have created an account and/or logged in, select 'Send Photos' from the home screen. Select whether you want to send photos from your phone camera library or directly from your camera. When sharing photos from your phone camera library, you can.
Nixplay Web App
Check out tutorial videos for our Nixplay Frames! You can also visit our Knowledge Base: Or contact us: (855)-649-7529.