How to install openerp-client-lib
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install openerp-client-lib
- Download OpenVPN, a cost-effective, lightweight VPN that's the best solution for small to medium enterprises. OpenVPN Cloud: Try Today with 3. OpenVPN Connect is the free and full-featured VPN Client that is developed in-house. It is the official Client for all our VPN solutions. Any other OpenVPN protocol compatible Server will work with it.
- The OpenERP client can be downloaded from the OpenERP website’s download page Testing the OpenERP Client ¶ If you only want to test the client, you do not need to install it. Just unpack the archive and start the openerp-client executable.
Odoo apps helps to vendor can update price and delivery date in RFQ Portal,purchase portal,rfq portal,supplier portal,request for qutation Portal,vendor portal price update,portal purchase rfq,track vendor price and date. The OpenERP client can be downloaded from the OpenERP website’s download page Testing the OpenERP Client ¶ If you only want to test the client, you do not need to install it. Just unpack the archive and start the openerp-client executable. The following version: 6.0 is the most frequently downloaded one by the program users. The program's installation file is commonly found as openerp-client-6.0.3.tar.gz. Open ERP for Mac lies within Business Tools, more precisely Project Management. This free software for Mac OS X is a product of OpenERP s.a.
|Python 2.7||Python 3.2||Python 3.3|
|Mac OS X (10.5+)|
The OpenERP Client Library is a Python library to communicate with an OpenERP Server using its webservices in an user-friendly way. It was created for those that doesn't want to code XML-RPC callson the bare metal. It handles XML-RPC as well as JSON-RPC protocol and provides a bunch of syntaxicsugar to make things a lot easier.
The OpenERP Client Library is officially supported by OpenERP SA.
To consult the source code repository, report bugs or ask questions, see the Launchpad Project:
OpenERP Client Library Guide
First install the library:
Now copy-paste the following script describing a simple interaction with an OpenERP server:
In the previous script, the get_connection() method creates a Connection object that represents acommunication channel with authentification to an OpenERP server. By default, get_connection() usesXML-RPC, but you can specify it to use JSON-RPC. You can also change the port. Example with a JSON-RPCcommunication on port 6080:
Openerp Client Download Free
The get_model() method on the Connection object creates a Model object. That object represents aremote model on the OpenERP server (for OpenERP addon programmers, those are also called osv).Model objects are dynamic proxies, which means you can remotely call methods in a natural way.In the previous script we demonstrate the usage of the search() and read() methods. That scenariois equivalent to the following interaction when you are coding an OpenERP addon and this code isexecuted on the server:
Also note that coding using Model objects offer some syntaxic sugar compared to vanilla addon coding:
You don't have to forward the 'cr' and 'uid' to all methods.
The read() method automatically sort rows according the order of the ids you gave it to.
The Model objects also provides the search_read() method that combines a search and a read, example:
Here are also some considerations about coding using the OpenERP Client Library:
- Since you are using remote procedure calls, every call is executed inside its own transaction. So it canbe dangerous, for example, to code multiple interdependant row creations. You should consider coding a methodinside an OpenERP addon for such cases. That way it will be executed on the OpenERP server and so it will betransactional.
- The browse() method can not be used. That method returns a dynamic proxy that lazy loads the rows' data fromthe database. That behavior is not implemented in the OpenERP Client Library.
- XML-RPC: OpenERP version 6.1 and superior
- XML-RPC: OpenERP version 6.1 and superior
- JSON-RPC: OpenERP version 8.0 (upcoming) and superior
- Updated documentation
- Added JsonRPC support
- Removed netrpc handler
- Added call to model methods with kwargs
- added dates helper
OpenERP is a complete ERP and CRM. The main features are accounting (analyticand financial), stock management, sales and purchases management, tasksautomation, marketing campaigns, help desk, POS, etc. Technical features includea distributed server, flexible workflows, an object database, a dynamic GUI,customizable reports, and SOAP and XML-RPC interfaces.
Release historyRelease notifications RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size openerp-client-5.0.0-3.tar.gz (1.1 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes|
Hashes for openerp-client-5.0.0-3.tar.gz
Openerp Client Download Link