Setelah panjang lebar mengenai penjelasan photoshop, maka kali ini kita akan masuk pada panduan install photoshop CS6 mudah lengkap dengan gambar, kita harus memiliki sofwarenya bila belum silahkan mengunduhnya pada link yang sudah di sediakan di bawah Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Cara Instal Adobe Photoshop CS6 Setelah kalian selesai mendownload silahkan kalian extrak, lalu jalankan file. Portable Adobe Photoshop CS6 is popular for editing images by adding some really amazing effects and filters to them. This is the Standalone and offline Setup of Adobe Photoshop CS6 Portable which doesn’t need installation at all and can be run without installing it on the Computer.
Adobe Creative Suite 5, CS5.5, and perpetual (serial number) versions of CS6 products use an update manager called Adobe Application Manager, or AAM. You can also download and install updates directly from the Adobe website. If you are using a subscription version of CS6 or the Creative Cloud (CC), updates are installed through the Creative Cloud desktop app. To troubleshoot issues with the Creative Cloud desktop app, see: Troubleshoot Creative Cloud download and install issues
Manually update Creative Suite 5, 5.5, or 6 products
- Go to the Adobe.com Product updates site and choose the update you want to download.
- When the download completes, start the update by double-clicking the Set-up.exe (Windows) or Install.app (Mac) file.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the update.
- If you are prompted to shut down conflicting applications, do the following:
- Select the Processes tab, select a conflicting process, and click End Process.
- From the process category filter pop-up menu, choose All Processes.
- From the list of processes, select a conflicting process, and click Quit Process, then click the Force Quit button.
- Repeat step 4 for any additional conflicting processes.
Troubleshoot Creative Suite 5, 5.5, or 6 manual product updates
Check to see if the update downloaded successfully.
Navigate to one of the following locations to see if the download is on your local drive:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings[user name]Local SettingsApplcation DataAdobeAAMUpdater1.0 2
- Windows Vista/7: Users[user name]LocalAppDataAdobeAAMUpdater1.0
- Mac OS X: /Users/[user name]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/AAMUpdater/1.0/
- If there is no update Set-up.exe (Windows) or Install.app (Mac OS) file in the folder, try the download again from the Product updates site.
Note: Updates that are not product-specific are listed under Creative Suite.
- For information on troubleshooting installation failures, see Updater installation problems or failures.
Troubleshoot Adobe Application Manager problems or failures
If AAM doesn't launch (that is, nothing happens when you start Adobe Application Manager), see Troubleshoot launch issues or problems — Adobe Creative Suite 5 and CS5.5 products (cpsid_83223).
If you are prompted for proxy server information on launch, enter the requested information. For assistance, contact your system administrator.
Verify that you have an Internet connection. If you have any firewall software, temporarily disable it or allow Adobe Application Manager access to the Internet.
If your computer is behind an authenticating proxy server, and your user name or password have multi-byte characters (Japanese, Chinese, and so on) then the updater is unable to connect to the network. Connect without the proxy or connect with credentials that are in ASCII characters.
Verify that the update has not already been applied: Launch the Creative Suite product and choose Help > [Product Name].
Offline Update Nod32
If AAM freezes when you apply an update, download and install the update manually. If you're trying to apply multiple updates, download and apply them individually. See Manually update Creative Suite 5 or CS5.5.
To troubleshoot updater installations problems or failures, try the following, in order:
- Search the knowledgebase for errors.
Use any additional information that appears below the error, 'The following updates were unable to install...' to search for a solution in the Adobe Knowledgebase.
- Select the error information and press Ctrl + C (Windows) or Command +C (Mac OS) to copy it.
- Visit the Adobe Support website and choose your product from the Select Product Support Center menu.
- Paste the error text into the Search The Knowledgebase field and click Search.
Note: Omit file paths and registry keys from the search string.
Identify errors in the installation logs.
The Adobe Creative Suite 5 installer records all errors and actions in two log files. You can use the logs to search for solutions in the Adobe Knowledgebase. See Troubleshoot CS5 and CS5.5 installation with install logs.
Perform general troubleshooting steps
Follow the steps in General installation troubleshooting CS5 and CS5.5 products.
Contact Adobe Technical Support
If you still cannot install your Adobe Creative Suite 5 product, contact Adobe Support.
The Windows Messenger Service (Windows) or Growl (Mac OS) displays an Adobe Application Manager pop-up window when updates are available. When an update is available, an icon appears in the taskbar until you apply the update.
Photoshop Cs6 Offline Update Download
- To turn off update notifications, deselect Notify Me Of New Updates In The Menu Bar or disable the Windows Messenger Service (Windows) or Growl (Mac OS).
- AAM runs automatically once a day at 2 am local time, or on the next user login. Change how frequently AAM checks for updates by editing the Windows scheduled task or the macOS plist file.
- Start AAM by doing any of the following:
- Click the pop-up notification.
- Choose Help > Updates in a Creative Suite 5 product.
- Double-click PDApp.exe in the following locations:
- Windows 64 bit: Program Files (x86)Common FilesAdobeOOBEPDAppcore
- Windows 32 bit: Program FilesCommon FilesAdobeOOBEPDAAppcore
- Mac OS X: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/PDApp/core/
The updater accesses the following URLs to obtain update information:
Photoshop Cs6 Setup Free Download