The QMSB file which is being opened is infected with an undesirable malware. The computer does not have enough hardware resources to cope with the opening of the QMSB file. Drivers of equipment used by the computer to open a QMSB file are out of date. QMSB file is a Questionmark Secure Data. Questionmark Secure is a locked-down browser designed to help you provide secure environment in which to deliver high stakes assessments such as tests and exams. Detailed description not available. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program. Questionmark Secure default file extension associations.qmsb. QMSB file icon should be displayed in a manner characteristic to the program which supports such file type. If QMSB file icon is of the form of generic blank page icon or similar it means that given format is not associated with any program installed on the system. Below are listed some of the most popular causes of such situation. Full format name of files that use QMSB extension is Questionmark Secure. Questionmark Secure specification was created by Questionmark. QMSB file format is compatible with software that can be installed on Windows system platform. QMSB file belongs to the Misc Files category just like 5527 other filename extensions listed in our database.
This section describes how to download and install Questionmark Secure for Windows. It contains the following sections:
Questionmark Secure requires the following software to run:
- Windows 7, 8, or 10
Qmsb File Free Download
Downloading Questionmark Secure for Windows
Questionmark Secure for Windows can be downloaded from Get Questionmark Secure.
Installing Questionmark Secure for Windows
If Questionmark Secure for Windows is already installed, the new installation will replace it (providing it is a later version). When upgrading, the previous version will be removed from your computer.
To install Questionmark Secure for Windows:
- Double-click the installer.
- Click Next.
- Accept the license agreement, and click Next.
- Change the destination folder in which you would like to install Questionmark Secure, or use the default location.
- The next step depends on the kind of user you are:
- If you're an administrative user, select whether you would like to install Questionmark Secure for Anyone who uses this computer or Only for me.
- If you're a standard user, Only for me is automatically selected.
- Click Next.
- Click Install.
- Once installation is complete, click Finish.
Uninstalling Questionmark Secure for Windows
You can uninstall Questionmark Secure for Windows by using the Add/Remove Programs feature. To do so:
- Open Control Panel and launch the Add/Remove Programs applet.
- Scroll down until you find the entry for Questionmark Secure and select it.
- Click the Remove button. You should see a progress dialog indicating the progress of the uninstall. When the dialog finishes, the uninstall will be complete.